Friday, June 16, 2017

Friday Favorites!

It's time for Friday Favorites!  Every Friday I will select a topic and talk about my top 5 picks.  This week's topic is "Books I should have read yesterday"  Comment below with the book or books that you should have read already!


This is a very popular YA Fantasy that I am ashamed I haven't read yet.  I have made it a priority to read it in July.


I have to hang my head on this one because all of my teacher friends will slap my hand for having not read this historical fiction.


Another very popular YA series that I have yet to start.  And with the anticipation of the very long awaited 3rd book, I really need to get on this.  Some say this one is better listened to on audiobook rather than reading it but I'm not sure which way I will go .


With the last book in the series coming out in December I can finally binge read this series.  I have all of them except book 5 and of course the 6th and final book, which I will acquire.


I have heard nothing but good things about this historical fiction but I have to be in a certain mood to read books like this.  Hopefully I will dive into it soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment