Friday, July 14, 2017

Friday Favorites: Dream Reading Spaces!

As an avid reader and Pinterest addict, I am constantly pinning dream reading spaces for when I build my dream home one day.  I thought it would be fun to show you my top 5 as this week's Friday Favorites.  Some are outdoors while some are indoors, because sometimes the weather isn't cooperative. 

1. I can just imagine this hanging from a huge oak tree in the back yard.  On a cool spring/fall day just relaxing outside soaking up the sun and a good book!

 
2. Talk about a dream reading spot!  Just put all of my books in here and you will NEVER see me again!!!
 

3. Some days all you want to do is hang by the pool but that pesky sun can hurt your eyes while you are trying to read.  Well, problem solved!  Just add a mini bar and we are in business.


4. When Mother Nature is having a temper tantrum and you need to stay indoors to read, this is the perfect spot to curl up.  I mean, who wouldn't want to look at that view while escaping into a book?


5. This would be the perfect reading hut for a beach house.  Can you imagine this in your backyard....looking up from reading to see the ocean!  I just love the sounds of the beach, especially while I'm reading.  It's your very own reading beach hut!  All you have to do is imagine yourself stranded on an island and you have nothing but your hut and your books!

 
Do any of these appeal to you?  If so, which ones?  I can read pretty much anywhere, but I have to admit, having one of these 5 dream reading spaces would make it that much better!





No comments:

Post a Comment